Good morning and Happy Father’s Day to each and every one your dad’s! With such a special day upon us and such a hectic week ahead, we thought it’d be fun to put together a “Gift Board” for some quirky ideas for your fathers, friends, or hey – maybe yourself!
Father’s Day Gift Guide
- For those Star Wars fans, this Yoda inspired tee is a personal favorite [my brother-in-law would get a kick out of this] due to its quirkyness.
- This personalized wallet would be great to update any fathers older version, or maybe he needs more than one!
- This grill kit is special as it is personalized for the chef who may also be Grill Master in your household.
- Avid fisherman? Children? Grand-children? Dedicate a charm on his key ring to all of his “fishies”!
- A man with a face of well manicured hair? Bump up his beard with this nifty face care kit!
- Does he have an assortment of watches cluttering his drawers? Organize and keep them pristine with this personalized watch box.
All of the photos above can be viewed through our Pinterest Board and purchased through their respective sites, hope you enjoyed these gift-giving ideas. As always, we hope your coffee is sweet, your sheets are warm, and your Sunday is great! Happy Father’s Day from the both of us here at SundayMorningsBloggers